Stefani Germanotta a.k.a Lady Gaga is born on 28 march 1986.
Her 2008 debut album The Fame , made it all at once.
She has had number 1 hits throughout the world including Just Dance and Pokerface. Since 2009 Lady Gaga is a huge hit and has made over millions and millions of fans , including me.
I am Dya Salih , one off Lady Gaga's biggest fans. They call me DD Germanotta , so keep it at that.
I'm 13 years old , obsessed with Lady Gaga , Fashion & Music and i'm a crazy person.
I made this blog for all my sisters and brothers , to read the latest gossip , newest events , recent pictures , and just everything about Lady Gaga.
Enjoy Little Monsters.
XXXURSTALKER
Her 2008 debut album The Fame , made it all at once.
She has had number 1 hits throughout the world including Just Dance and Pokerface. Since 2009 Lady Gaga is a huge hit and has made over millions and millions of fans , including me.
I am Dya Salih , one off Lady Gaga's biggest fans. They call me DD Germanotta , so keep it at that.
I'm 13 years old , obsessed with Lady Gaga , Fashion & Music and i'm a crazy person.
I made this blog for all my sisters and brothers , to read the latest gossip , newest events , recent pictures , and just everything about Lady Gaga.
Enjoy Little Monsters.
XXXURSTALKER
No comments:
Post a Comment